Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hair Wax Example Pictures How Can I Transform My Crappy Hair Into Awesome Hair?

How can I transform my crappy hair into awesome hair? - hair wax example pictures

I am a man, and my hair sucks man. It is very thick and stiff. I have a lot of hair, but if the style and wax or gel, I have to do my hair dry.

Here are some photos, if you know what the hell, I try to describe.
Front http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u193/madgangsterryo/DSCN4502small.jpg
^ The two pieces of hair twisted in order to grow faster than others. WTF? ^
Http: / / Side i168.photobucket.com/albums/u193/madgangsterryo/hairrr.jpg
Http: / / i168.photobucket.com/albums/u193/madgangsterryo/hairback.jpg Back

I want to do my hair like the boys in Japan. You know! Only if not, here's an example: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhetT8P8yIj1B3lNY8fCp8YuNaIhn_6Cf92bnJ4LakeNfeauhWM0u11lQ8Aq0NG1cTG4EEErlW05HvO-BDwSqyVhxNa25G8RtLHhvsxyWOpJYFpUCe90_CrsKPTbB7RPh1BgaKO4M2m2Or2/s1600-h/159.jpg
The hair on the dude has entered the first fairly.
I need help, how cool and get all the hair. I wash my hair once a day and use conditioner. Also, dry and comb, I'm not being crazy. Hair must be crazy good.
How long does it takechange my hai r? What products should I use? and so on. = D

Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Bike Search bbq | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates