Saturday, January 23, 2010

What Kind Of Shoes Do You Wear With Neuropathy Comfortable Dress Shoes To Wear With Neuropathy?

Comfortable dress shoes to wear with neuropathy? - what kind of shoes do you wear with neuropathy

Autonomic neuropathy, and I) can not wear shoes with a paragraph about a half hour without nerve pain (muscle pain, most recently the rest of the day and so painful cramps in his legs. I worked for over a year, so I would usually get away with sneakers or sandals, but "dress up" from time to time, without suffering. Is there a comfortable apartment clothing that does not give me leg cramps and pain, and I do not see (or feel) like an "old lady"?

2 comments:

Bozema said...

My feet are in need and the best source I've found is Nordstom, if you have one near you. You can order a large variety and number of options and sizes - the more you and send you free if you do not have your size, in a certain style. Zappos is an online fine, but I would think, unless trying to use his mark before I bought and know what suits.

I learned long ago that the foot problem is to buy good shoes and take over. Cheap shoes are not worth it.

torskie said...

Just wear flats or sandals

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Bike Search bbq | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates