Friday, January 22, 2010

How Fast Will A 20 Hp Outboard Go 20 Hp 4stroke Opinions?

20 hp 4stroke opinions? - how fast will a 20 hp outboard go

Hey just to all, I was on the market for a new motor for my boat Eagle 15 42 I use mainly for duck hunting. I have a horse mercury 2 25 CurrentY Pour brain is a nice little engine and runs very fast, 28 to my GPS. He wondered whether anyone has experience with the new line of lightweight engines of 20 hp Mercury 4stroke or Nissan. I read that r will exceed 25 lashes 2 Everyway, but I have serious doubts about it. Whatever your opinion good or bad. Thanks

1 comment:

Justin A said...

I have personally seen the new Yamaha 4-stroke, in my opinion the best for the money. Mercury is a good motor, but I think the Japanese have em beat.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Bike Search bbq | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates