Friday, January 29, 2010

My Thirteen Year Old Daughter Does My Thirteen Year Old Daughter Have Depression?

Does my thirteen year old daughter have depression? - my thirteen year old daughter

My daughter has always been a very happy child. Over the past two weeks I realized that it is very sad. She is not in the activities of their age or social class at all interested. Often refuses to eat first. She is very irritable. She cries every day. She did not tell me what is wrong. Is it just a bad time, or is depression in children?

1 comment:

Mai J said...

Maybe not axactly depression, what has happened but definitely something. As did a little as a few months ago, when something happens (and I) saaaad do. In any case, my mother the truth about me and supported me to recover.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Bike Search bbq | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates